Asia-Pacific is a frontier of growth and development, having embraced disruptive trends in its journey to grow. This eco-system depicts an eclectic mix of cities. Today we are more connected than ever before. We use technology to enhance, share and control the world around us. Improved communication, participation and collaboration have increased with access to data and information for agencies, institutions and citizens.
Smart Cities Asia will be structured around seven main themes:
- Smart Development: Building for a Greater Generation
- Smart ICT: City Beyond Technology
- Smart Mobility: Moving Fast Forward
- Smart Citizens: Integrating the People
- Smart Energy: Transformation Towards Efficient Energy
- Smart Water Management: Shaping The Future of Water
- Smart Waste Management: Adopting Sustainable Practices
Today’s cities are laboratories for technology, connectivity, networks and initiatives, driven by citizens and entrepreneurs together with governments and institutions. Smart Cities Asia 2016 will bring together all these stakeholders under a single platform to envision and realize the concept of how future cities will look like.
Event Date: 18-19 October 2016
Venue: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
Organiser: Knowledge Group of Companies (+603 2170 1588)