Malaysia International Mining & Material (MIMM 2016), the first professional specialized trade platform within the region for mining and minerals industry – an event to showcase their advances and innovations, expand exposure and brand recognition, and also to network with most influential individuals and key decision makers from corporate and government entities as well as industry professionals in mining & mineral industry.
MIMM 2016 is aim to help energise, revitalise and promote mineral resource development in the present challenging global economic headwinds.
MIMM is a specialized trade event within the region for companies to showcase their advances and innovations to the industry professionals in mining & mineral industry. It’s organised by ASEAN Federation of Mining Associations (AFMA) and hosted by Malaysian Chamber of Mines (MCOM). The Malaysia International Mining & Mineral Exhibition is expected to be a platform to:
- An international industry-specific trade exhibition dedicate to the stakeholders.
- Face-to-face engagement and networking with most influential individuals and key decision makers from corporate and government entities.
- Meet with existing and new potential business partners/ suppliers / distributors.
- Demonstrate and present your latest innovations direct to your target Audience
- Launch products and make announcements at the right platform.
- Maximise your company’s brand exposure.
Event Date: 10-12 November 2016
Organiser: One International Exhibition Sdn Bhd