Event Date: 6 – 7 December 2016
HRDF Conference & Exhibition 2016
It is a pre-eminent forum on human capital development in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, brought to you by the voices of HR practitioners, thought leaders, CEOs, policy makers, regulators as well as experts and strategists.
– Presents local and global perspectives on human capital development.
– Provides a serious interface between leading players of the industry and key personalities and decision-makers in HR space.
– Encourages a meeting of minds to better understand human capital development in Malaysia and to exchange talent and resource ideas.
– Brings to surface specific business, people and talent investment opportunities.
– Provides an opportunity for HR Practitioners to network.
The HRDF Conference & Exhibition 2016 – As Malaysia prepares for the Trans-Pacific Partnership, she will need to intensify all efforts to gear up for globalisation. Globalisation will drive the market to shift its focus on maximising efficiency and budget control and call for better talent management. As a result, the HRDF Conference & Exhibition 2016 was conceptualised based on global human capital trends that will help the nation enhance labour market efficiency and simultaneously accelerate economic growth. Themed, Orchestrating Success: Leading, Engaging, Reinventing, the learning tracks reflects HRDF’s commitment in accelerating productivity-enhancing reforms that increase the quality of human capital development and creating global competitiveness.
The annual two-day world-class conference will take place in Kuala Lumpur on December 6 & 7, 2016 and will witness the presence of over 15 industry experts – locally and from abroad that will take on key roles as speakers, panellists and moderators. The event aims to attract over 1,800 participants for its 19 highly interactive and content-rich sessions this year.
Event Date: 6-7 December 2016
Venue : Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre