Event Date: 14 & 15 November 2018
The Leadership Energy Summit Asia (LESA) is Asia’s foremost leadership conference. It brings together courageous leaders, high-profile business people and cutting-edge entrepreneurs to overturn conventional thinking and explore the real source of transformative leadership.
Join us at the 6th Leadership Energy Summit Asia to explore the world of #OpenSourceLeadership, and enjoy the following experiences for a 2-day pass (100% HRDF Claimable):
1. *INSIGHTFUL PRESENTATIONS* : Attend insightful presentations by world-renowned speakers as they reveal how they have harnessed their #LeadershipEnergy to success.
• Richard Quest – CNN international business correspondent and anchor of Quest Means Business
• Stephen M.R. Covey – Bestselling author of The Speed of Trust, paradigm-shifting book that challenges our age-old assumption that trust is merely a soft, social virtue
• Dr. Samuel West – Licensed clinical psychologist and PhD in organisational psychology with a focus on innovation
• Brett King – Futurist, an Amazon bestselling author, an award-winning speaker, hosts a globally recognised radio show, and the CEO of Moven. He focuses on how technology is disrupting business, changing behaviour and influencing society
• Dr. Amani Salim – First Malaysian to launch a NASA satellite to space. She was entrusted to lead a team of 28 scientists, technologists and engineers to work on NASA’s first ever “astrobiology” programme
• Dr. Julia Kim – Program Director of the Gross National Happiness (GNH) Centre Bhutan that facilitates transformational learning to achieve sustainable societal change
• Rajeev Peshawaria – Iclif ‘s very own CEO. He has been named one of Top 100 Global Thought Leaders for Trustworthy Business in 2014, and a 2017 Top Thought Leader in Trust by ‘Trust Across America’
2. *BIG DEBATE* : Learn from expert panellists as they boldly challenge the status quo and share their unique views In pressing leadership issues.
3. *MASTERCLASSES* : Build up your capabilities and practical skills in essential leadership aspects via a refreshing combination of East, West, modem and traditional influences
4. *NETWORKING SESSIONS* : Participate in interactive sessions with prominent personalities and notable figures to develop new leadership perspectives
5. *ILEA AWARDS* : Pay tribute to unsung everyday heroes who have contributed significantly to organisations, communities and/or nation
6. *ENERGY BOOSTING INTERACTIONS* : Get energised with engaging activities that prepare you for new concepts and thinking.
*The entire experience is 100% HRDF claimable under the SBL Scheme. T&C at www.hrdf.com.my
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to gain a competitive edge for yourself and your company.
For further enquiries, please email to email@example.com